As you would know earlier, when we used to get ATM Card of Bank of Baroda, we used to get its PIN with it. But due to security, currently not only Bank of Baroda but ATM cards of all other banks have started coming without a pin. Because now the holder has been given the facility to generate the ATM card pin himself.
If you are an account holder of Bank of Baroda, then you must have got an ATM card by courier. But the pin will not be found together. We are going to tell you in this article that Bank How to generate Bank of Baroda ATM pin?
Quick Steps To Generate Bank of Baroda ATM Pin
There will be a requirement of some things for ATM pin generation, as well as some process need to do.
Requirements for Bank of Baroda ATM Pin Generation:
- ATM Card/Debit Card : ATM Card is reached by courier. You get an envelope with a card inside.
- Account Number : Account number is written in the passbook as well as written in the paper envelope inside the ATM envelope.
- Mobile Number : Mobile number is used for OTP code. You need the same active mobile number Which you registered at the time of opening the account. If your mobile number is not registered or not active for any reason, then you have to contact the nearest Bank of Baroda branch and register new mobile number.
Bank Of Baroda Pin Generate Through ATM
- Visit nearest bank of baroda ATM and Swipe or Insert your ATM Card in Machine.
- Select Language
- Select Regenerate Pin
- Enter Account Number (It will aks for two times)
- Enter registered mobile number.
- After that you will receive a code on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP .
- After that select 4 digit pin according to your wish.
- After doing this, in the next screen you will see a message of “Thank You for using Bank of Baroda ATM”.
- Then you will receive a Receipt and your ATM Pin will be successfully set up.
Bank Of Baroda Pin Generate Through SMS
If you want to generate ATM Card PIN at home, then this is also an easy way. For this, the cardholder has to register his mobile number with his branch. It is a one time process.
If your mobile number is already linked to the bank account, then you follow the step given below.
The cardholder must send a SMS to the number 5676798 or 09212738927 from a mobile registered with the keyword BOBC XXXX; Where XXXX is the last 4 digits of the card number.
If the last 4 digits of the card number are 1457
Remember to leave space after BOBC.
Now an sms will come on your registered mobile number. In the message you will be given OTP. Now you go to the ATM and use the sent OTP. A new PIN option will open. These OTPs can also be used to use the card for IVR.
OTP once generated needs to be used within 4 hours. For any further queries please call to Bank Of Baroda Customer Service`
Bank Of Baroda Pin Generate Via Online
If you want to generate Bank of Baroda ATM card pin online, then there is not much option for it now. It will be updated here when it comes.
If you want to generate your debit card PIN, then you have to visit the ATM of the nearest Bank of Baroda, and follow the above steps.
If you have a credit card or debit card and you use online banking, then follow the steps given below.
- Login to BOB Financial and login via username,password and captcha.
- Click on Service option after that select Pin Reset option.
- Submit your card number.
- After submit an OTP received on registered mobile number.
- After that enter New Pin and submit.
If you have any doubt or query you can ask in comment box.